Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Just Something To Share

So I'm pretty nervous about my capstone coming up and a friend suggested this thing called TED Talks for public speaking tips. I watched 30 seconds of one I was supposed to watch then got really distracted and clicked on others.

I ended up finding this video about the influence of animated movies on children. It happened to bring up "The Bechdel Test" which is hopefully familiar to you guys. (We talked about it when we were covering Fun Home.) I kept watching and it had some pretty interesting stuff.

I just wanted to see how others thought that this related to Fun Home, Alison Beckdel's message about women, or even connecting it to the stories we read in class.  

TED Talk Kids' Movies

3 comments:

  1. You will do well on your capstone, Danielle. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed watching this video! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete